Let's go!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gray Alien CGI video

This is my absolute favourite animated alien video.


This is pretty cool considering it was made on a computer. I did not make this, someone else did. I found it on the internet somewhere and loved it so much I downloaded it to my computer. I'd really love this video even more if it could be looped so they alien is always looking behind itself. It would also be awesome as an animated gif.

I am amazed at the cleverness of people who come up with these sort of animated videos. I think these people are brilliant and have so much potential in their field of expertise, whatever that is. I would never be able to make something like this video. I just don't have the talent for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© "Aliens, Aliens, and more Aliens" template from UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy, 2011
RSS Feed
Follow Me on Twitter!
be My Fan on Facebook!